Sigh...

Lately I have been wishing somebody would tell me what to do.YES, what exactly I should do..Strange it may sound though. Inspite of the " I am an independent, strong, know what I want and how to get it and blah blah " girl I have always been, I am now wishing somebody would sit me down and tell me what exactly I should do..

There have been times in the recent past where I have asked myself, am I going wrong somewhere?? Am I doing something wrong? Is this the best choice? Or the right way to do it? And when I do not get clear answers from myself and I am still unsure, is when I wish I had somebody who could tell me all that!!..like a secret angel or something who would tell me what to do and when, what are the correct choices to make and tell me when and where I go wrong..

And its funny to think that when I was a kid, I used to sulk immediately when anybody would tell me what to do.. I used to think, why people, especially elders forever tell me what to do, what not to do?? as if I dont know!..

Now I have grown up.. and I admit, I dont know :(

An irony of life I guess.

Comments

Anonymous said…
perhaps all are searching 4 dat "Magic Ginny"!!
Anonymous said…
I happened to see your blog while searching for articles about weekend getaways from Bangalore. The post about you getting back to driving was nice to read.

I liked your style; the humour, the flow of thought and the structure of text. I happen to be a writer.

Do keep writing, and of course driving!
@shouvik- huh?? :O

@svk- hey thanks for dropping by! :) and a big thanks for appreciating my writing style!
Do keep reading :))
Changelance said…
It just goes to show you that no matter how full one's life may seem, there's always room for a cup of coffee with a friend :-)
Of course, I would be happy to volunteer.. Just a thought :P

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

The "that " chapter of my life

SRK and me