Blah!

This is in continuation with my last post, the weird dream I had.. a few people asked me, did u really dream that?… Well nobody can see another person’s dream can they?.. its not like u can beam it on TV for people to see and believe it… wikipedia says there is no universally agreed definition for dreams… Do each of us dream different things from one another?.. I usually dream as if I am falling or walking into the exam hall after having studied for the wrong exam or somebody informs me that there is an exam and I haven’t prepared for it or the fast fwd of the day gone by, a fight, or my childhood or on very rare occasions a mixture of a few like the one I blogged about ..

And are all dreams scary?? Mine most of them are.. if not scary ,at least I am quite apprehensive and confused in all of them..most of my dreams I don’t even remember what it was when I wake up.. even the dream I blogged about wasn’t funny when I was dreaming it.. only after I woke up and recalled it, that I found it a bit funny...

So did I exaggerate in my previous post? – YES! :D… not a lot but yes I had to make it interesting!.. and moreover I quite dramatic in real life too :P

hey but what heck! its my blog , i can post whatever i want! :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is more realistic that "dream..zzzz haunt(!!!) d "Dreamer" more often than others of the same kind...(LOL)...
but wen wl she dream bout her mom's bday wish??!!!
FlyingHigh said…
I love posts that are titled blah!
@shouvik- iam not dreaming abt that.
@flying high- me too! i love the word blah! :D

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

The "that " chapter of my life

SRK and me