Fear

Fear is a strange emotion.. The fear of cockroaches, the fear of ghosts, the fear of crossing a crowded road, the fear of future, the fear of strangers, the fear of uncompleted tasks, the fear of exams, the fear of results, the fear of the darkness, and many more.. I have had my share of fears…I have always dealt with it , my way.. always facing something where the entire responsibility is on me has been relatively easy.. in the sense if I have to overcome something on my own I have done it… but at times there is nothing one can do but just wait for the fear to go away, things to become clearer or for somebody to help you over come it… that’s the most difficult task… Coz its not in my hands to do anything about it than just WAIT
I am waiting….

Comments

KB said…
i fear dogs, when i was 10 our own dog had bit me n had to take some 7 injections on my stomach...back then single injection for dog bites had not yet arrived in the market i suppose
this is a different kind of fear. u have it in you to overcome it.. but certain fears in life, there is nothing one can do about it.. thats a bit tricky..

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

The "that " chapter of my life

SRK and me