Wanted- help and suggestions

Causes for my heart burns and frustration nowadays

1. Have started following MTV Roadies 5.0. Ankitha getting voted out and anmol 's happiness. Dont even want to comment about shambhavi and that punju munda who can be surprisingly willy. Love you ayaz. what are you doing there? Go home and take care of yourself.

2. Cooking can be such a stressful job. Mom i love u so much more now. Please come back soon. Mumbai isnt really nice, ye i know bangalore and we in it is the last thing in your mind right now.

3. Lose of appetite. One best thing to loose weight is to cook for yourself and try eating it.

4.The dry windy weather plaguing bangalore.It makes my skin and hair frustratingly dry. Yet a stupid pimple burts out in that dryness.

5.Getting up so early for my yoga classes. Donno how long it will take to loose my fuse over it.

6.Orkut- had enough of- hey how r u? iam doing good what about you?.. iam doing good too. end of conversation kind of friendships.

7.Following hilary - obama fight. why should i? I have no idea. Iam not american by any stretch of imagination. Have no plans settling there or even visiting it in the near future. I was in frenzy when the ohio and texas results were announced. Iam rooting for hilary. why? Coz i like Bill Clinton.

8. Worrying about BIAL. Bangalore international airport. More importantly about the 40 km drive to reach it. Why? If at all i have to use it ever, iam worrying about it right from now.

9. Feeling bad for the farmers who paid of their loans with great difficulty before chidambaram's budget and missed the loan waiver by a whisker and those farmers who have taken loan from private loan sharks for whom this waiver means more heartburn.

10. The road widening project taken up by the national highway authority in front of my office.. The roads are dug up, need to do a circus to get into campus, the frequent power cuts and the aplomb with which the road developers pull up the BSNL cables every other day and make me feel like iam in an island with no phones and Internet. I do not use my cell in office.

11. The need for a good tailor.

12. Not being able to finish the book - inheritence of loss even once, though read marley and me for the 5th time in 6 months.

13. Realizing for the nth time i have a great timing in making a fool of myself real good infront of people i love.Sure shot way of making sure they stay away from me. paaah!

14. Fret over things done in temper and haste.

15. Postponing mailing and calling up of atleast 8 friends after promising them that i would mail and call soon.

16. Why dont people understand me? Why cant i understand them?

17. Why are choclates such wonderful medicines for boredom,pms,anger so full of calories? why cant atleast something or someone be all nice without any BUT attached?

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ABOVE 17 PROBLEMS WELCOME.

Comments

FlyingHigh said…
Some suggestions/comments
1. I feel guilty for this. Maybe you just be happy you arent like any of them

2.Everyday cooking is boring. Baking a cake once in a while is ok.

3. Very true.

4.Tell me about it! :(

5. Ha! Can't help you there.

6. No one scraps me, so good for me I guess.

7. You know our conversation that day reminded of school. We usually never take the same sides do we? :D

8. I am giving up flying.

9. Never thought of it that way only been wondering whose money is going into paying the loans

10. :(

11. Try mine.

12. Ditch madi. Some books are better left unfinished.

13. who? what? when?

14. Take a deep breath next time?

15. No excuse, do it now!

16. Hmmmm

17. Hmmmm

Phew! Not of much help i know but hey I tried.

-Shradha
Anonymous said…
2.is ur mom in mumbai?
3.i like d 3rd one
4.wanna like 2 c dat 4th ones pic
5. as long as u wuldnt luv geetin up early
6. LOLZZZZ
7. though obama is younger, praises 4 ur penchant 4d oldy billy!!
9. D issue’s more political dan humane. Betr leave it as a election gimmick nd feel gd 4d one’s who benefited!
10.ahh.datz d reason, y sushma’s mob is more out or reach than within reach!
11.gd thing, u havnt still “inherited d loss”!
15. I think, all wuld wish dat dis isn’t cured!
16. understanding grown up peple is a very fictitious thing!! Betr try ur hands on d kiddies….
17.dis is directly conncted 2 d solution of d 5th prob. (nd moreover, after all evry reaction has an equal nd opposite reaction!)
Anonymous said…
its bengaluru international airport kanamma!! roadies represent 0.00001 % of india's population who think using a frog word in every 2nd word they speak is cool! why the fish dyu watch such shows? btw babe thinks i can direct ads! lol!! yeah orkut is borin, i sometimes delete n add back frnds to keep myself occupied!! u too try that!!
Changelance said…
@ anonymous :- Dude, you sound like you are on mushrooms :O :D

1) I thought I was the only one who really noticed Lol :D :P
they're awful! obviously scripted or provoked in most cases and i think
that they just make everyone on them look unintelligent, petty,
promiscuous and sad.. its just a propaganda tool

Dear Raghu,
How abt a task called " Pants on fire " ??
Have the roadies attached to a lie detector.
Have the Public sms and phone questions in (or they ask each other)
See who can answer the most questions before their pants get ignited.

2) Food for thought :- Choose not to think about it else pick up the
nearest phone ask ur mom to pack her bags & return home :)
Breakfast time here! It really triggered my appetite :P Yes, but not as
much as U miss & love ur Mum :P

3) Sounds like the most successful diet U've ever tried :D

4) Oh my goodness - that's some serious wind to blow that over! :P

5) What came first the chicken or the egg? The age old question. Nature always finds a way :D

6) Such a whiff of fresh air:)

7) Case of Media houses pitching in for a pitch more like random drunkards
exiting bars been asked to give their opinion on political issues of
the day with hilarious results:)

8) Now It's called "Take A Guess" where the people has to guess if BIAL will give you the cheapest, easiest, fastest (and least profitable) solution to your problem, or the one that produces the most income for them regardless of how well (or even if) it works for their customers :)

9) To me it sounds like the FM is shouting from the roof " I need free
brain storms because diet experiments are incapacitating Once what was
a good brain " :D
What a waste of a great mind ! :D

10) " Near enough is good enough" in the existing scenario .. There's a dark cloud around every silver lining"

11 * Shakes head * Good luck with that.. :)

12) Good things Take Time! A gorgeous wine takes time to mature & a breathtaking mountain needed time to form
It's the small steps that matter most over time that leads to stunning results

13) Pinch me, Am I dreaming ?? There ya go. If I see it, I expect royalties :P

14) Amazing how many of us out there has the post in our " to do list" once in two days :D

15) Not sure how to go about this but I plan to try to find out :P

16) "If the unknowable exists, is that evidence of the unknowable?"

17) Heard somewhere chocolates are human being's best guilty pleasure :D

Hey buddy.. May I ask you if I could lay my hands on ur blog's most coveted Koffee hamper :P :)
@flyinghigh- thank u so much! loved ur 2 comment! its sooo true!and who is ur tailor btw?
but more importantly thanks for reminding the school thing!yup we never used to take same sides, but eventually u used to agree with me :P... ex- i dint like surabhi miss, u liked her, but eventually even u started hating her :DD

@anonymous- we r not YET officially bengaluru. take ur babe away from my blog and throw her in the dustbin. and oh ye i have already tried ur orkut thingy of deleting and adding!!

@lokesh- and the coffee and hamper does go to you! no doubts about it! :))
ooops!missed out shouvik!- nope u wont get to see my pimple :P
ye i like old billy :D and ofcourse
ur equal n opposite reaction for the choclate problem is so very true :((
kss said…
1) Nice show for just some time-pass…don’t feel bad for such trivial things…..actually I felt bad when Prabhjot was out of the game..:(…just pray Shambhavi and Anmol shud be the next two to be out of the game…:P

2) Yes it is a stressful job…:(

3) Hmmm…haven’t experienced it….:D.....may be I am a good cook……:P

4) Take more care of ur skin

5) Ditch maadi Yoga class and throw tht MPD out of u…:P

6) I rarely log in…..no comments/suggestions

10) Can’t help…..long drives, traffic jams, dug up roads in Bangalore…..feels like heaven to work from home…….how I wish I cud do tht everyday…..but I know tht’s not possible…

11) Even I am looking for one…if u find one….plz…remember me too…

12) Start reading a new book…

14) Control temper…don’t take hasty decisions…

15) SIGH…….I do have the same habit…but then make it up very soon…so try that

16) Forget…don’t try to bother abt people who r so complicated……

17) Chocolates……..hmmmmm……don’t know……:P
Changelance said…
Thank you for being unbiased & kind.. The coffee hamper was bigger,
better & definitely worth winning than the ones they show it on star
plus :D is prestigious enough to humbly accept it * Grins * simply love
it :) Now Back to life :( :P :D
@sharada- Thanks for taking time out and giving all those suggestions!

@lokesh- pleasure is all mine! you are welcome! :)

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

SRK and me