BLAH- yet again.

How much of whining and complaining and brooding is too much? When should one feel “ OK now it’s enough” and move on to other things in life?. Lately have been brooding over small things a lot.. Oh, why was she rude? OR oh why do I have to wait for the bus so long, its not fair, ,OR an unkind word told by someone, OR when I get cheated while buying some stuff OR situations like mom asking me to help her with something when I am dead tired OR a huge chunk of work being directed to me in office because some people are on a holiday and this has to be done immediately..

Many random things like that.. Donno if lately I have started observing these things more closely and its not that big a deal OR I am very unlucky and being subjected to more of them lately.. whatever it is, I am finding it difficult to comprehend, analyze and finally let go.. I end up sitting for hours at times and feel bad about it.. and you being expected to be an agony aunt for a friend at the same time when you are so confused, can take a higher toll on you like its happening to me right now!...

Each time I am like “have I worried about it enough? Is it ok, if I just forget about it and get back to watching kasam se in zee?”.. Its another thing that the main protagonist of the serial is another cry baby whining away to glory which brings me back to square one!...

And being the type who rarely forgets things, its making it more difficult to come out of this web which I find myself in ...

Maybe, my life long philosophy of not forgetting bitter things because they have taught me a lesson is not the right thing after all.. Is it insecurity, which makes us cling to the unpleasant things in life? From a simple, “the co- passenger in the bus stamped my foot on purpose” to a fallout with a close friend?. I guess I should rethink about this “not forgetting” habit of mine and let go unpleasant stuff which have happened in life… seems like I am not giving enough time and attention to the good ones.. After all its the good things which makes us happy and its imperative that I give it more importance..

Comments

KB said…
life is a game, play ur part and leave the place...the bitter memories u r talkin abt are just hurdles or various levels in the game...severity level is predecided based on ur past karmas..some ppl get to play an easier game while some dont...
FlyingHigh said…
You watch kasam se? :0

Chill madi, sometimes its best to forget and concentrate on the happy things as you say..
raven said…
i think u r gettin paranoid.. i am sayin this out of experience.
PS: good to see u back online

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

The "that " chapter of my life

SRK and me