Things are going horribly wrong in life... Professionally, its become tooooo nice and charmless, that i would like some change soon.. personally i need a revamp.. rethinking of where i want to be and what i want... lots of questions, very little answers.. bewildered iam looking at people and their attitude...sometimes we need to get hurt by people closest to us, to learn something absolutely necessary i guess... is it?.... the end of the year is always gloomy for me... time to go back and see how the year was...fret over uncompleted targets, regret various things, wishing that i hadn't behaved the way i did with certain people and in certain situations... of course there are good things to remember also, but this year the bad over shadows the good...
hope and faith are the 2 things which keep us going i guess... so hoping that the new year is better than the current one... and having faith in myself that i will work towards making this new year a better one for me and my family and Friends.. maybe this will be my new year resolution... lets see how long it will take to break this one :D...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! :)

Comments

FlyingHigh said…
hey I have a similar post drafted, will post it on the 31st....

It is gloomy, the year end but the best thing about it is it gives us chance to start afresh.

Don't ya worry, I can feel it, next yr will be better for all of us, we deserve it! I have my fingers crossed . I want 2008 to be more than nice, for you and me and for all those who had a shitty 2007.
Hope said…
you are an optimist...arent you??????
look at the labels.....

gloomy...hope....

this is like looking forward for day light at the darkest hour of the night :) Cooooooollllllll.......... i got to learn this from you...

Popular posts from this blog

GOOBE

The "that " chapter of my life

SRK and me